Incidents can be prevented through training, planning and cooperation. Injury prevention, avoiding unnecessary hazards, limiting production time loss and damage to equipment are all the result of dedicated effort that increases project success. Our safety culture is founded on the following safety beliefs:
- We all share responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy workplace and to work safely – Plan your work activities with safety in mind.
- All incidents resulting in injuries or property damage can be prevented.
- Working safely is a condition of employment. Every contractor, worker, supplier and visitor must comply with the Project Safety Program.
- Meeting the intent of the Occupational Health and Safety Act requires us to exceed the requirements set out in all pertinent regulations, codes and standards.
- Fritz-Alder’s Health and Safety Manual is an integral part of the company operations.