The Benefits of Precast
- Consistent quality & precision
- Controlled casting conditions
- Can be produced with higher R-values
- Exceeds provincial fire ratings
- Sound resistant
- Impact resistant
- Premium finishes
- Endless finishing options for colour, texture and shape
- Fewer man hours on site
- Reduces project risk
- All weather installation
- Speed of construction
- Reduction in trades
Fritz-Alder Precast introduces the world’s most advanced technology, shear compaction, to the Ontario market. Shear compaction eliminates vibrating in the extruder resulting in controlled consistency between slabs and greatly reducing differential camber.
Our hollowcore equipment provides maximum flexibility with sections, strand patterns and thicknesses (6” – 16”). Fritz-Alder Precast offers clients the most hollowcore options in the market to best match your project requirements.